Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Absolutely Gorgeous Day





The sun is just touching the tips of the leaves as I sit here. The temp is 70, the air is dry and blue skies are going forever. I am listening to Journey play Lights. They came out with that song in the early 80's. My daughter Keri sang it when she was two! It was her favorite! That was until Jack and Diane came out on 45's and that was her first 45 I bought her, she was 4! Now she is 28, happily married, has a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. Time goes by. Songs still play though. Quilt patterns remain the same too. Fabrics change and we change. We know what we love, don't like, and learn a lot. I know today is beautiful, and just because I didn't sleep last night I am not going to get down, I am going to enjoy the day somehow! Woody will enjoy it too! Time to cut out the Sangria table runner. I can do that sitting down. See ya!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Did you get your tablerunner cut out yet....can't wait to see it.