Saturday, October 31, 2009


















Wow the end of October! I don't know where the time went! I have not posted....been so busy....Fall is here..trees are so pretty now leaves are gorgeous!

I did get a new computer and had to actually learn how to use the new software! I am getting the hang of it now! I am liking this new one!


I am a Stitcher's Angel for 2009! I sent out my package across the ocean and had a lot of fun this year...I remained friends with an angel from last year!
Also I have been involved with Home Of The Brave Quilts, the NH Division, volunteering with quilts for them...that is rewarding. It is also heartbreaking. Here are two quilts finished by me..I put the backing on and binded them..others put the blocks together....a community effort!









I have done a lot of Needlepunch, now they are ready to frame, when done I will show pictures!

Here in New England we will be turning back the clocks tonight! YUK! Darker earlier!




















5 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

Beautiful tree! Fall is the season I miss the most living down here in the endless summer! Sounds like you've been pretty busy! Hi to Woody!

Yvonne said...

The tree is gorgeous....happy you are keeping busy with some great projects.

Becky said...

Fabulous Fall tree picture! I noticed some beautiful trees here in Atlanta while driving today. Didn't have my camera with me. How is your sock project coming? 2010 is the year that I will learn to knit socks! I'm still making washcloths :) Have a great evening!

Libby said...

Dark earlier . . . now that is an understatement *S* I'm going to have to get myself some of those daylight bulbs!

Jan said...

I just LOVE that tree Erin! Something I don't get to see so I envy you! :) I think the Home of the Brave Quilts is such a wonderful idea and really like your two quilts. They have a very patriotic feel to them as well as olde worlde feel too. A very worthwhile cause. We've lost some of our men in Afghanistan lately which is heartbreaking so can understand how sad Americans must feel. You have a much bigger committment than we do.
Australia is in the midst of daylight saving too but, luckily, my state doesn't take part. We have heaps of daylight as it is! :) Can't wait to see your needlepunch projects! Something I want to do too. Maybe when we're settled? :) Take Care, Jan xxx