Sunday, June 22, 2008

Strawberry Lemonade ~ Woody Loves IT!



I am making a quilt with fabric I purchased from the Fat Quarter Shop..Strawberry Lemonade is the fabric line....Woody loves the bright colors so he gave me such a hard time while sewing this...he was always right on top of the fabric...I would lock him in the bedroom and he would find a way to open the door. Well the top is done...and here is a portion of it...with him on it..it might just be his little quilt because if he is not locked in the bathroom, when I have this out to work on, he is snuggling up to it! This is what I have been doing. I will post a picture of it when it is completed...all by it's lonesome self...as long as Woody is held by my hubby...so he won't be in the picture...cats...love them but pain in the butts....they love fabric!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

Well, Erin...I think there is no question. It is definitley Woody's quilt! He knows a good thing when he sees it!

Gina said...

Not just cats. My black lab, Stanley likes to try out the quilts when they are on the floor aswell.

Love the quilt, well the bit that can be seen around Woody.

love and hugs xxx

Mar said...

cute quilt! I still need to do something with my Lemonade jelly roll. hmmmm