Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Wishes to everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I wish you the best in the upcoming Holiday Season! I am grateful for getting to know all of you, for having such a loving family and friends, and knowing such a great group of online friends! I have a lot to be thankful for, and as we said grace today I realized how lucky I was to be sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner this year, as last year I was in the hospital! Last year I didn't even have a blog! How things change! Woody wasn't in our lives either!

Blessings!!
Erin

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Yes, wishing everyone the best of days. I am thankful for all I have, and my new on-line friends. And like you, we have a new (baby) in our life. What would we do without them? Glad you have a special day! Thanks for sharing it all!

gloria g. Richards, TX

Carol said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Libby said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, too *s*

sewprimitive karen said...

Love that furry Woody! Isn't blogging wonderful? I love to hear about other people's quilty and otherwise doings. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Love your Santa on your blog! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!