Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My List

I was speaking with Yvonne (Quilting Down the Stairs) a few minutes ago about what I had been doing! Just hanging..well, made two pies and a pie shell. I did have a hair cut for..drum roll..$16.95! The best haircut I ever had oh yeah! I had no idea it would be that cheap! I have not had a haircut in months. I also had a doctor's appointment. I guess I have been busy. My husband has been busy taking me where I needed to go and helping me. BUT he doesn't help me with the works in progress..a quilting term we all know. I love to do that myself..so here goes!



Let's see...I am almost done the Dolly's House quilt! I am just finishing up the binding. Then I will post a finished picture of it. I have the other bindings to put on as well as the other quilts you see on the right to do.



I am working on a redwork Christmas stocking! I love it! It is so simple yet makes a perfect addition to the decor I have.



I have a Monkey quilt ready to start..I love the sock Monkey's don't you? They make me laugh. I love to laugh. I am using Judy's book to make the quilt! I love nine patches!!!

I also have a Cowgirl quilt ready to start! Yes we have a cowgirl in the family, actually two! One is taking lessons! We have had a birthday party where two ponies actually had to be put into a two car garage under a colonial house because of bad weather! The ponies needed to be sheltered and the owner left the party! We didn't know what to do with the ponies so we put them in the garages with us! We love ponies and horses! We have a cowboy in the family too, as well as a fireman! These children are under 12!


I have updated my list on the right...and it will be updated every Wednesday and I will write a brief paragraph about it. That way I will stay FOCUSED...hehehe. Yeah we will see about that.

No comments: