Thursday, January 03, 2008

Nature...enlightens my day!


If you look closely you will see the squirrel eating a piece of bread. I made bread, Italian bread. The squirrels were outside looking for food. I decided to give them some. I felt bad because we had so much snow. I thought they were hungry! This particular chubber took a chunk and climbed up into the tree and ate the piece by himself! I had to take a picture of him. He was thrilled! Amazing that it just made my day! Am I loosing my mind or what? There are more things to life I guess. BUT this made me smile. Have a good day! (click on the picture, see if you can see a close up of him, look at the size of his claws!)

4 comments:

Donna said...

it is wonderful to have your gift so appreciated by the fellow :-)

Yvonne said...

Did you name him....lol

Erin said...

should i name him?? How about MONKEY!!!!

shweetpotato said...

Oh my gosh how cute :D I think Monkey is a cute name hehe