Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stitchery


I ordered a stitchery pattern from http://raggedyoldannies.com/, Nicole Ellison..and made the Annie New Years Day! Then I decided to use it as a wall hanging for my sewing room! I loved stitching this pattern!
It snowed here much of New Year's Day. Hope you all had a nice New Years Day! Here we are expecting real cold temperatures for January 3rd. It is about 10 degrees right now..I think it is time to move to a warmer climate year round..where I can be in the sun, swim and sew..sounds great to me!

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a cute stitchery....Well you need to come over to Australia, our weather is most pleasant at the moment...but no doubt it will get so hot, we will be looking for your temperatures....

Yvonne said...

She is so cute!