Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stashbushing Report Sunday January 13, 2008

Hi everyone! I don't have much to report! It has been a crazy week here. I am hoping it subsides..I am on new antibiotics..our insurance expired today until we see if we can afford COBRA because my husband lost his job this past week, January 11th! I guess it is just going through the motions again and I am numb. Hopefully I will have more to report next week! I can see there were not any fabrics to add to the stash yet! Next week maybe a surprise for all of you to see though due to a gift certificate I received for Christmas! Have a great week! We are expecting a foot of snow beginning early Monday morning..so that is in about six hours..(I am writing this about 11:45 p.m. Sunday evening)..maybe a day to sew..we will see how I feel..Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Debi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's job. My DH lost his job before Thanksgiving. I hope he finds something very soon. A foot of snow...oh my goodness, I don't miss snow at all.

Darlene said...

Just leaving a ((HUG)) - I'm sorry your DH lost his job. Sigh! Something better will come along - keep good thoughts!

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job. I've been there myself. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I just found your blog and I like it.
Mama Bear