Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by to tell you five random things about myself ! Random things..um..

#1- I love plain old tea in the morning with skim milk and one sugar, no coffee for me. I drink my tea and say my prayers.
#2- I do not watch TV much. I love music so that is what I prefer..I will watch some movies..love the re-runs of I Love Lucy, Hallmark Channel, do not like horror movies at all.

#3- My very first quilt I made was in December 1982 for my son Christopher and I still have it! He turns 25 December 16th! It is worn, as a nephew and grandchildren have used it! Chris asked that I hold it for him..until he wants it someday!


#4- I make lists..I am the sticky queen. I have post it notes everywhere..packages in the draws.


#5- I love white chocolate more than milk chocolate, but have to admit do like milk chocolate. also am not a soda drinker, I drink water..


Here is a picture of my first quilt. It is called the Rocky Horse Quilt! Made on a Singer machine..

Instead of naming five more bloggers, I think if you are reading this blog, maybe you could comment on what random interests you have! Or you can post on your blog your random interests and I will leave a comment there! How about it? Oh and Happy Blogging..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear things about our blogging friends! Thanks for sharing them. White chocolate....how about dark semi sweet chocolate? That's my favorite! And sewing!

Have a great week!

Hi to Woody.

gloria g. Richards, TX

Anonymous said...

I love Lucy too! And the Andy Griffith show and I LOVE Hallmark movies! You "first" quilt looks professional! I love it!